- Families experience a positive change in attitudes towards science–realizing how relevant and rewarding it is–while also developing an increased sense of self efficacy–realizing it is accessible as an interest, hobby, or career.
- Get parents more involved in their children's science education.
- Families work together to complete design challenges and master key concepts based on real research or engineering work.
Who can join?
Kids (age limitation 7 – 14 years) with parents or siblings, any family member can join.
Two hours events 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
FS Program Activities
- Hands-On Science activity
It shall include a family hand on science activity where parents shall be the guide to their kids in their project making that shall further develop into project competition.
Popular Hands-On Science activity
- Series and Parallel Circuit
- Simple Camera
- Hydraulic Crane
- Wireless Electricity
- Paper Circuit
- Water Filter
- Color Wheel
- Solar powered car
Find more Hands-on activities at https://paksc.org/plans/workshop