fbpx

Solar Roadways inventors on Innovation Nation

Rate this item
(9 votes)

Solar Roadways inventor on Innovation Nation

Innovation Nation is program of The Henry Ford, a weekly celebration of the inventor’s spirit. Hosted by CBS News correspondent Mo Rocca. Mo Rocca introduces Solar Roadways. Adam Yamaguchi visits Sandpoint, Idaho to meet Scott & Julie and learn about the Solar Roadways technology.

See also

This Invention Will Change The World, Solar FREAKIN' Roadways!

Short Documentary about Solar Roadways

Media

18 comments

• Comment Link F. Phil Pratico Monday, 11 July 2016 20:02 posted by F. Phil Pratico

Are these available yet ??

• Comment Link Heavy dee Thursday, 02 July 2015 16:58 posted by Heavy dee

Tanx for your good work God blees you

• Comment Link Dakota Massey Saturday, 06 June 2015 02:48 posted by Dakota Massey

The big issue is I have is won't this cause some kids and adults with epilepsy have seizures because of all the LED lights

• Comment Link Laurie bullard Wednesday, 22 April 2015 17:34 posted by Laurie bullard

Please post where and if these can be purchased, I'm sure sales would pay for future development!

• Comment Link Gloria Hinojosa Friday, 17 April 2015 15:16 posted by Gloria Hinojosa

Love the Idea hope soon we be able to have it to our recidencial areas my pool area will be benefit but we need cost freely lol low please God bless you and help you true and keep the good work

• Comment Link Lucy Harris Friday, 17 April 2015 02:27 posted by Lucy Harris

Hi, I'm running for the mayor of my city and road improvement is a hot topic. I really would like to communicate with you on the possibilities this could do for our city. Thank you.

• Comment Link Terri Ann Thursday, 16 April 2015 15:13 posted by Terri Ann

You will make billions in sales very quickly as soon as people can buy these. Even if they are expensive, people will still buy them, just like they buy solar panels for their roofs, which take 7 years to re-coup the cost.
    GET THIS PRODUCT TO MARKET!!!! LOL

• Comment Link Amer Wednesday, 15 April 2015 05:48 posted by Amer

Hi how are you , pleas how can get on this technology because i have big contracts in my country and we can make cooperation between us . if you have email pleas send it and well send official mail from my company .

thank you so much .

• Comment Link Jason Rutherford Tuesday, 14 April 2015 17:54 posted by Jason Rutherford

Can it be used in your driveway to supply solar power to your own house? And can the driveway panels come in colors that match the different colors of the homes? HOA compliant?

• Comment Link travis Sunday, 12 April 2015 17:11 posted by travis

What if it also featured LIFI? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_wireless_communications

• Comment Link Claudio Folli Sunday, 12 April 2015 06:01 posted by Claudio Folli

I live in Indonesia - island bali i m italian And i love your idea,
    Is possibile have the cost for the pannel And istruction fon 100 m to WAY large 6 m
    Thx and don't stop this project
    Claudio Lino FOLLI

• Comment Link sterling Saturday, 11 April 2015 08:18 posted by sterling

Why am I not able too view other videos of this awesome planet saving device?

• Comment Link summer Tuesday, 07 April 2015 20:30 posted by summer

Now this is how to use technicality the way it was suppose to be used.

• Comment Link Micheal Tuesday, 07 April 2015 20:06 posted by Micheal

I would like to do my drive way in this.

• Comment Link Dave Millar Tuesday, 07 April 2015 19:35 posted by Dave Millar

WOW!!! This is crazy good.... It would pay for itself, and bring down costs in so many areas, while continuing to employ people who normally would be ripping up roads, or paving or snow plowing. Unfortunately That's why it will never see fruition... It would take Gov'ts to actually get involved and use a little foresight to figure things out like where will the water runoff go in the winter.... how would we alter our sewer systems. It could be done... if our Gov't's get involved. I for one would love it for my driveway and my backyard patio..... Costs were never discussed however !!!!

• Comment Link tina s. Tuesday, 07 April 2015 16:07 posted by tina s.

This is something I would love to do to my driveway and world

• Comment Link tina s. Tuesday, 07 April 2015 16:06 posted by tina s.

This is something I would love to do to my driveway and world

• Comment Link Brittney Ryan Tuesday, 07 April 2015 11:47 posted by Brittney Ryan

I would love to make my driveway out of this